+90 541 546 34 76
Schools can apply for staff mobility funding to support the professional development of teachers, school leaders and other school education staff.
Each project can last either 1 or 2 years and schools and educational organisations can apply for funding to support any of the following mobility activities:
Funding can be used to support school staff engaged in both teaching and non-teaching roles. Staff mobility activities can last from 2 days to 2 months, excluding travel time.
Vocational or technical education on any level from pre-school to upper secondary education can apply.
a school; or
any public or private organisation established active in the labour market or in the fields of education, training and youth. For example, such organisation can be:
- a VET or adult education school/institute/educational centre;
- a higher education institution;
- a public or private, a small, medium or large enterprise (including social enterprises);
- a social partner or other representative of working life, including chambers of commerce, craft/professional associations and trade unions;
- a public body at local, regional or national level;
- a non-profit organisation, association, NGO;
- a research institute;
- a foundation;
- a body providing career guidance, professional counselling and information services;
- an organisation providing courses or training
For applications presented by a national mobility consortium:
The coordinating organisation can be:
a local or regional school authority; or
school coordination body37
The other organisations involved in the national consortium must be schools.
Each participating organisation must be established in a Programme Country.
Applicants have to submit their grant application by 4 March at 12:00 (midday