+90 (850) 885 20 72
Adult education organisations can apply for staff mobility funding under Key Action 1.
Each project can last either 1 or 2 years and adult education organisations can apply for funding to support any of the following mobility activities within a project:
Funding can be used to support adult education staff engaged in both teaching and non-teaching roles. Staff mobility activities can last from 2 days to 2 months, excluding travel time.
Any organisation actively involved in adult education can apply.
Individuals cannot apply directly for a grant
A participating organisation can be:
For example, such organisations can be:
- an adult education school/institute/centre;
- an establishment for adult learners with special needs;
- a higher education institution (including those providing educational opportunities for adults);
- a public or private, a small, medium or large enterprise (including social enterprises);
- a social partner or other representative of working life, including chambers of commerce, craft/professional associations and trade unions;
- a public body at local, regional or national level;
- a research institute;
- a foundation;
- a school/institute/educational centre;
- a non-profit organisation, association, NGO;
- a cultural organisation, library, museum;
- a body providing career guidance, professional counselling and infomation services.
Each organisation must be established in a Programme Country.
Applicants have to submit their grant application by 4 March at 12:00 (midday
Brussels time) for projects starting on 1 June of the same year..