STEM Education Course in Spain
STEM is a curriculum based on the idea of educating students in four specific disciplines — science, technology, engineering and mathematics — in an interdisciplinary and applied approach.
Minimum number of participants required for the opening of the course is 8.
- : Instructor : not assigned yet
- : 08-12 June 2020 (1 week) | 07-11 June 2021 (1 week) | 13-17 June 2022 (1week)
- : Marbella / Spain (The course center has not been determined yet.)
Share this course on social networks
Program Fee: 350 €
- : Include training course
- : Not include food accommodation
- : Not include airport transfer
- : Not include local transportation
- : Not include accommodation
- : Not include Guide Service
- : Not include Cultural activity
Note : This program includes only training course and price is only for one participant for 1 week(only weekdays).
Note :If you have another project topic, we can help you on the subject. But your participant's number is less than 8, service provider has right to change the course date but if you have more than 8 , you can determine the course dates as you want
Overview and Course Background
The STEM acronym stands for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics and STEM education is a course for students to explore science, technology, engineering and math all in one curriculum. This course is intended to integrate the STEM fields through project based learning.
The education program will bind theory and discussion with analysis of practical incidents with the purpose of finding out different possible solutions. Also the program will lead you different approaches and give you new ideas how to get new innovative ideas for hands-on activities in class because they are crucial for all the STEM fields.
This course is open to: teachers, directors, managers, educators and other staff of preschool, kindergarten and early childhood institutions. Who Can Apply?: Teachers, groups of individuals and school staff.
You will receive a certificate from Eurokey
- Key Concepts Taught by this Course; STEM class is typically based around finding a solution to a real-world problem and emphasizes project-based learning. Also, participants will understate the role of invention and innovation and experimentation in problem-solving and STEM-related activity. At the end of this class, you will learn and use all stem design skills and design your teaching way according to STEM disciplines.
|WEEK 1||The Warm-Up: Weekly schedule, goals and objectives, orientation program||Introduction: Learning of basic principles of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)||Recognition: Integration the STEM fields through project-based learning||Improve and Apply: Improving critical thinking skills and creativity of students. Applying math and science content in the projects and design of the learning way according to this content||Case Studies: Designing a sample project using creative thinking skills and constructing knowledge using technology|
|WEEK 2||Linking Activities: Learning how to link activities with the STEM curriculum and other frameworks||Immerse Students: Learning how to immerse students in hands-on inquiry and open-ended exploration||Understanding: Understanding of the role of invention and innovation||Collaborating :Collaborating with students to encourage their own creative process||Case StudiesInvolving students in productive teamwork and designing a sample work|