Peer Coaching and Mentoring
Peer Coaching Course is designed as an interactive process with emphasis on establishing a mentor relationship between participants and trainer.
Minimum number of participants required for the opening of the course is 8.
- : Instructor : not assigned yet
- : 06-10 November 2017 | 05-09 November 2018 (1 week)
- : Tallinn / Estonia (The course center has not been determined yet.)
Share this course on social networks
Program Fee: 350 €
- : Include training course
- : Not include food accommodation
- : Not include airport transfer
- : Not include local transportation
- : Not include accommodation
- : Not include Guide Service
- : Not include Cultural activity
Note : This program includes only training course and price is only for one participant for 1 week(only weekdays).
Note :If you have another project topic, we can help you on the subject. But your participant's number is less than 8, service provider has right to change the course date but if you have more than 8 , you can determine the course dates as you want
Overview and Course Background
Peer Coaching Course is designed as an interactive process with emphasis on establishing a mentor relationship between participants and trainer. Peer coaching is one of the most powerful tools for personal and professional development. Course empowers teachers, connects the teams and leads to better results/ relationships in classroom.
The course follows two-way communication process including discussions, interactive games, working in groups and pairs, presentations, case studies, thinking techniques and individual activities. The focus is on experiential learning and workshop approach. Participants are actively involved in all sessions.
The course is primary intended to teachers and school leaders in different levels of early childhood and youth education field, who would like to devote their attention to the method of individual professional development. Who Can Apply?: Teachers, teacher trainers, Head teachers / Principals, non-teaching administrative staff
You will receive a certificate from ETFA(European Training Faculty OÜ)
Course ObjectivesAt the end of this course, participants will:
- Understanding the most important coaching concepts.
- Asking powerful coaching questions for better self-reflection and insights in students.
- Empowering and motivating students to exploit their potentials.
- Offering coaching support to other teacherscolleagues.
- Developing active listening skills and applying it in classroom situations.
- Improving work climate and relationships among teachers/trainers in the organization
|WEEK 1||The Warm-Up: 1st week program, Aims and Objectives, Action Plan||Introduction: Coaching Principles and Mentoring||Coaching Skills -1: Active Listening, Rapport, Trust, Empathy, Raising awareness||Coaching Skills -2: Asking powerful questions, Framework of questions||Case Studies: Coaching Demonstration|
|...||Communication: Observation, Verbal and non-verbal communication||Limit Beliefs: Awareness in limiting beliefs, How to address the limiting beliefs in coaching||Coach & Coaching: Coach’s personality, Coaching competences||Coaching Models: Coaching in triads, Dilt’s pyramid||Case Studies: Peer Coaching Programme Planning|