Innovative Teaching Methods
Our creative and dynamic staff will always use its experience to act responsibility and professionally and deliver the most accurate and reliable information to our customers as promptly as possible.
Minimum number of participants required for the opening of the course is 8.
- : Instructor : not assigned yet
- : 12-16 February 2018 (1 week)
- : Course place is located at Kaisaniemenkatu 13 A, 2nd & 8th floor, in Helsinki city center in Finland
Share this course on social networks
Program Fee: 350 €
- : Include training course
- : Not include food accommodation
- : Not include airport transfer
- : Not include local transportation
- : Not include accommodation
- : Not include Guide Service
- : Not include Cultural activity
Note : This program includes only training course and and price is only for one participant for 1 week(only weekdays).
Note :If you have another project topic, we can help you on the subject. But your participant's number is less than 12, service provider has right to change the course date but if you have more than 12 , you can determine the course dates as you want
Overview and Course Background
Innovative Teaching Methods Course helps schools and instructors to approach the issue of innovative teaching in a systematic way that leads to major changes in how students learn, study and perform in class. This course enables participants to have a number of different perspectives in teaching methods with group activities.
Participants are guided through practical steps of the topic with a combination of lectures, case studies and group discussions. The couse focuses on step-by-step innovative teaching through easy-to-follow exercises combined with case studies and activities. All participants actively take part in all sessions.
In today’s diverse classrooms, innovative teaching methods are the key elements of professional development. This course is designed for educators who need a refresher on teaching methods. Who Can Apply?: School staff of different subjects, teachers and school managers.
You will receive a certificate from ETFA(European Training Faculty OÜ)
Course ObjectivesIn this course, participants will:
- To promote interaction with students
- To create a student-centered interactive learning environment
- To gain ability to use various multimedia tools in class activities
- To promote deep learning with interactive lectures
- To trigger long-term retention of the learned material
- To enhance learning experiences of students via new teaching strategies
- To adopt modern teaching methods to keep students engaged and motivated.
|WEEK 1||The Warm-Up: 1st week program, Aims and Objectives, Action Plan||Introduction: Traditional vs. Innovative Teaching Methods||Objective Setting:Deciding the Learning Objectives, Proper Activity/Strategy Selection||Innovation Strategy:Personalization, Cooperative Learning, Team Teaching||Case Studies:Student-Led Performances|
|WEEK 2||Innovative Tools - 1: Visualization, Multimedia Elements||Innovative Tools - 2:Mind Maps, Z to A Approach, Role Playing||Innovative Tools - 3:Attention Management, Engagement Triggers, Interactive Lectures||Teaching Methods:Interactive Lecture Segments, Engagement Triggers and Tasks||Case Studies:Outdoor Learning|