ICT(Information and Communication Technology) - Based Learning
Our creative and dynamic staff will always use its experience to act responsibility and professionally and deliver the most accurate and reliable information to our customers as promptly as possible.
Minimum number of participants required for the opening of the course is 8.
- : Instructor : Andrew Rebeiro-Hargrave
- : 16-20 January 2017 (1 week) | 15-19 January 2018 (1 week)
- : Course place is located at Kaisaniemenkatu 13 A, 2nd & 8th floor, in Helsinki city center in Finland
Share this course on social networks
Program Fee: 350 €
- : Include training course
- : Not include food accommodation
- : Not include airport transfer
- : Not include local transportation
- : Not include accommodation
- : Not include Guide Service
- : Not include Cultural activity
Note : This program includes only training course and and price is only for one participant for 1 week(only weekdays).
Note :If you have another project topic, we can help you on the subject. But your participant's number is less than 12, service provider has right to change the course date but if you have more than 12 , you can determine the course dates as you want
Overview and Course Background
ICT in Education Course is specifically designed to develop teachers and other school staff’s skills in technology and ICT. During this training, participants will have the opportunity to apply the acquired skills to exploiting and creating ICT resources for teaching and learning.
Participants are guided through practical steps of the topic with a combination of lectures, case studies and group discussions. The couse focuses on step-by-step ICT lectures through easy-to-follow exercises combined with case studies. Participants are actively involved in all sessions.
This course has been intended for anyone who desire to further develop their ICT (Information and Communication Technology) skills and wish to learn effective ways of ICT tool applications in classrooms. Who Can Apply?: Any teachers, trainers, educators and other school staff
You will receive a certificate from ETFA(European Training Faculty OÜ)
- To provide participants with practical guidance to use a range of ICT tools
- To show participants how to integrate ICT tools into teaching and learning process
- To familiarize participants with current Internet trends
- To pinpoint possible downsides of ICT in education and how to avoid them
- To help participants to design and implement motivating activities for the class by using ICT
- To explain ways of enhanced communication within teaching and learning process through ICT
|WEEK 1||The Warm-Up: 1st week program, Aims and Objectives, Action Plan||Introduction: Trends in ICT in Education, Differences in EU Countries||Methodology: ICT Tools , Use of ICT in the classroom, Work with Smartboards||Safety Issues: Health, Cyber Bullying, Cyber Stalking, Plagiarism||Case Studies: Use of ICT Tools|
|WEEK 2||Material Design -1: Finding resources for specific lectures, Online Tools||Material Design -2: Efficient Presentations, Poster Creation||Material Design -3: ICT Tools to promote Cooperative Learning, Team Projects||Material Design -4: ICT Tools for Class Management and Assessment||Case Studies: ICT in Different Subjects|