English For Teachers
English For Teachers course is prepared for all teachers, to develop teachers’ English language skills, to provide them with a refreshing and practical look at current English language.
Minimum number of participants required for the opening of the course is 8.
- : Instructor : not assigned yet
- : 19-23 June 2017 (1 week) | 18-22 June 2018 (1 week)
- : Cambridge / UNITED KINGDOM (The course center has not been determined yet.)
Share this course on social networks
Program Fee: 350 €
- : Include training course
- : Not include food accommodation
- : Not include airport transfer
- : Not include local transportation
- : Not include accommodation
- : Not include Guide Service
- : Not include Cultural activity
Note : This program includes only training course and and price is only for one participant for 1 week(only weekdays).
Note :If you have another project topic, we can help you on the subject. But your participant's number is less than 12, service provider has right to change the course date but if you have more than 12 , you can determine the course dates as you want
Overview and Course Background
English For Teachers Couse aims to develop participants’ English language skills to achieve personal, academic and professional goals. The course covers grammar, vocabulary, listening and writing exercises as well as speaking practices to help participants improve their English in every aspects.
Participants are guided through practical steps of the topic with a combination of lectures, case studies and group discussions. The couse focuses on step-by-step English Language course through easy-to-follow exercises combined with class activities. Participants are actively involved in all sessions.
This course is prepared for all teachers, to develop teachers’ English language skills, to provide them with a refreshing and practical look at current English language. Who Can Apply?: Teachers, Managers and School Staff. A1 English level is required.
You will receive a certificate from Cambridge Academy for Professional Training
Course ObjectivesIn this course, participants will:
- To learn fundamentals of English Grammar
- To learn the grammatical structure of the English language
- To have a greatly increased active vocabulary
- To improve pronunciation skills
- To develop listening and comprehension skills
- To develop command of written and spoken English
- To be able to prepare and deliver presentations
- To be able to use English in daily life
- To achieve increased fluency and accuracy
|WEEK 1||The Warm-Up: 1st week program, Aims and Objectives, Action Plan||Language Development – 1: English Grammar Structure||Language Development – 2: Grammar in Detail, Tenses, Writing||Language Development – 3: Improving Writing Skills||Exercises: Grammar & Writing|
|WEEK 2||Language Development – 4: Reading and Pronunciation||Language Development – 5: Reading and Vocabulary||Language Development – 6: Listening and Note Taking||Language Development – 7:Oral Communication, Speaking||Exercises: Role Playing, Overall Exam|