Effective communication is a key interpersonal skill that helps you deepen your connections to others and improve teamwork, decision making, and problem solving.
Minimum number of participants required for the opening of the course is 8.
- : Instructor : not assigned yet
- : 21-25 August 2017 | 20-24 August 2018 (1 week)
- : Rotterdam / Netherlands (The course center has not been determined yet.)
Share this course on social networks
Program Fee: 350 €
- : Include training course
- : Not include food accommodation
- : Not include airport transfer
- : Not include local transportation
- : Not include accommodation
- : Not include Guide Service
- : Not include Cultural activity
Note : This program includes only training course and price is only for one participant for 1 week(only weekdays).
Note :If you have another project topic, we can help you on the subject. But your participant's number is less than 8, service provider has right to change the course date but if you have more than 8 , you can determine the course dates as you want
Overview and Course Background
Effective communication is a key interpersonal skill that helps you deepen your connections to others and improve teamwork, decision making, and problem solving. This course enables you to communicate even negative or difficult messages without creating conflict or destroying trust and to improve human relations skills, strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions.
This course is designed to give participants a strong foundation in essential communication skills and competencies. Through practice sessions and role plays, participants will be able to develop the confidence and communication needed to establish themselves in the business world. Participants are actively involved in all sessions.
This course has been intended for anyone who seek to maximize their performance, become stronger leaders and add more value to the organization. Who Can Apply?: All primary and secondary school teachers, high school teachers, managers and other school staff.
You will receive a certificate from ETFA(European Training Faculty OÜ)
Course ObjectivesUpon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Improving communication skills
- Become an engaged listener
- Emphasize your key points through repetition
- Develop assertive communication techniques
- Promote active listening skills
- Deal with challenging interpersonal situations more effectively
- Create an “all-win” environment
- Increase cognitive skills to promote comprehension
- Effectively interpret the knowledge you hear
|WEEK 1||The Warm-Up: 1st week program, Aims and Objectives, Action Plan||Introduction: What is Effective Communication?, Assessing your communication skills||Improving Communication Skills #1: Developing your listening competencies||Improving Communication Skills #2: Becoming an engaged listener||Improving Communication Skills #3: Paying attention to nonverbal signals|
|...||Improving Communication Skills #4: Increasing cognitive skills to promote comprehension||Improving Communication Skills #5: Visual aspects of verbal communication||Improving Communication Skills #6: Understanding body language & appropriate word choice||Improving Communication Skills #7: Roadmap for Clearer Communication||Case Studies: Creating a personal action plan|