Augmented Reality Course in Spain
Augmented Reality (AR) is one of the hottest new trends in gaming technology. AR is an interactive experience of a real-world environment where the objects that reside in the real world are enhanced by computer-generated perceptual information, sometimes across multiple sensory modalities, including visual, auditory, haptic, somatosensory and olfactory.
Minimum number of participants required for the opening of the course is 8.
- : Instructor : not assigned yet
- : 08-12 June 2020 (1 week) | 07-11 June 2021 (1 week) | 13-17 June 2022 (1week)
- : Marbella / Spain (The course center has not been determined yet.)
Share this course on social networks
Program Fee: 350 €
- : Include training course
- : Not include food accommodation
- : Not include airport transfer
- : Not include local transportation
- : Not include accommodation
- : Not include Guide Service
- : Not include Cultural activity
Note : This program includes only training course and price is only for one participant for 1 week(only weekdays).
Note :If you have another project topic, we can help you on the subject. But your participant's number is less than 8, service provider has right to change the course date but if you have more than 8 , you can determine the course dates as you want
Overview and Course Background
This class will teach you the fundamentals of augmented reality (AR), and how to build an AR experience using ARCore.
The general scheme of augmented reality is through the use of a technological device, which allows us to visualize different sources of information of a physical object within the real world with virtual components. While in virtual reality all its environment is virtual, forming together the mixed reality.
This course is open to: teachers, directors, managers, educators and other staff of preschool, kindergarten and early childhood institutions. Who Can Apply?: Teachers, groups of individuals and school staff who are interested in AR technology.
You will receive a certificate from Eurokey
- How to identify different types of AR experiences
- Tools and platforms used in the AR landscape
- What makes AR feel "real"
- Popular use cases for AR
- How to create an AR use flow
- How AR experiences work
- Tools like Google Poly and Unity to build AR experiences
- Next steps to start building an AR experience using ARCore and other tools
|WEEK 1||The Warm-Up: Weekly schedule, goals and objectives, orientation program||Introduction to augmented reality (AR): You'll be introduced to the basics of augmented reality and some surrounding context||Recognition: How and why it was developed, and how it compares to and differs from its technological cousin, virtual reality. You will also learn more about the current industry landscape, the hardware needed to view AR content, and how people are using AR today.||Augmented Reality in education 1: How to use augmented reality in lessons.||Augmented Reality in education 2: Engagement and interaction. Tools/Platforms to create AR content and Augmented Reality Education Apps|