Child & Adolescent Development Course focused on understanding adolescent development to help and work with youth, as well as communicating methods to handle difficult situations.
Minimum number of participants required for the opening of the course is 8.
- : Instructor : not assigned yet
- : 08-12 June 2020 (1 week) | 07-11 June 2021 (1 week) | 13-17 June 2022 (1week)
- : Marbella / Spain (The course center has not been determined yet.)
Share this course on social networks
Program Fee: 350 €
- : Include training course
- : Not include food accommodation
- : Not include airport transfer
- : Not include local transportation
- : Not include accommodation
- : Not include Guide Service
- : Not include Cultural activity
Note : This program includes only training course and price is only for one participant for 1 week(only weekdays).
Note :If you have another project topic, we can help you on the subject. But your participant's number is less than 8, service provider has right to change the course date but if you have more than 8 , you can determine the course dates as you want
Overview and Course Background
Child & Adolescent Development Course focused on understanding adolescent development to help and work with youth, as well as communicating methods to handle difficult situations. Biological, psychological, social and cognitive characteristics of adolescence are also covered in this two-week program.
Participants are guided through practical steps of the topic with a combination of lectures, case studies and group discussions. The couse focuses on step-by-step adolescence development lectures through easy-to-follow communication strategies combined with case studies.
This highly interactive course is for all teachers, staff and managers of education institutions who work with youth communities, teenagers, and children. Who Can Apply?: Participants from all levels in institutions and types of schools
You will receive a certificate from ETFA(European Training Faculty OÜ)
Course ObjectivesBy the end of this course, participants will understand:
- Specific stages of adolescence development
- Basic biological and brain-related changes that occur during adolescence
- How adolescence period influence teenager thinking and behavior
- Major cognitive changes
- How adolescent develop identity and other key social developmental milestones of adolescence
- Key factors to promote healthy psychological and social development
- How to implement these features in working with teens
|WEEK 1||The Warm-Up: 1st week program, Aims and Objectives, Action Plan||Introduction: Typical adolescence stages; biological, psychological, cognitive||Biological Development: Typical adolescent development, individual differences||Cognitive Development: Different ways of thinking, risk-taking behaviors||Case Studies: Learning Exercises for Biological and Cognitive development|
|...||The Warm-Up: 2nd week program, Aims and Objectives, Action Plan||Social Development: Identity Development, Communication, Relationship||Healthy Youth Development: Emotional Development, Supportive Adult Relationships||Implementation in Class: Communication methods with teen, preventing conflict||Case Studies: Final Exercises for Adolescence Development|